AromaTouch’s proprietary massage blend considers all aspects of relaxation to be utilized through massage techniques: calming tension, soothing joints, relaxing muscles, and promoting circulation. When using for massage, it is best to combine with a Fractionated Coconut Oil.
The blend of oils in AromaTouch influences the Respiratory System, Cariovascular System, and Muscles and Bones through each oils’ unique properties. AromaTouch blends well with Wintergreen, Basil, Marjoram, and Helichrysum.
Single Oils within Blend:
- Basil was chosen for it’s effect on headaches and migraines due to muscles spasm and reducing inflammation.
- Grapefruit helps with fatigue and stress through it’s calming and sedative properties.
- Cypress’s relaxing and refreshing effects help overall circulation and relieve muscle cramps.
- Marjoram also influences muscles that can contribute to headaches or other spasms. It relaxes and calms muscles, sprains, bruises, and sore muscles.
- Lavender balances and relaxes the body and aids in general healing. Peppermint cools, soothes, and dilutes the systems of the body. Reducing inflammation to the nerves and damaged tissue, Peppermint eases aches throughout the body in addition to relieving nausea, vomiting, fevers, and candida.
When diffused, AromaTouch relieves stress, lifts spirits, clears depression fog and kills airborne germs. If diffused before bedtime, will aid in a peaceful rest. Relaxation also occurs when AromaTouch is applied to water when bathing.
Apply to the muscles at the base of the neck, out across the shoulders, then up the back of the neck to relieve neckache tension. Continue to temples and forehead for headaches. Apply 4 drops concentrated or mixed with Fractionated Coconut Oil often to areas experiencing arthritic or rheumatic pain. It helps relieve lower back pain when directly applied.
When needing a boost in the morning, apply AromaTouch to the back of the neck and knees before morning walk or exercise to boost optimism and clarity while in motion. To maintain consistent energy while on your feet during the day, apply to back of neck, low back, and backs of knees prior to beginning activity.
AromaTouch Uses and Benefits