Newly Reformulated with Cardamom!
Breathe proprietary blend of oils aids in easy breathing, especially at night, due to the specific properties of the oils contained within combating airborne bacteria and viruses. Diffusing Breathe during the night, aids in more restful sleep. Affecting the Respiratory System and the Skin, this oil blend promotes respiratory health, clearing airways, by fighting airborne bacteria and viruses and soothing the tissues of the respiratory system.
Single Oils within Blend:
- Laurel Leaf (Bay) helps with respiratory infection due to its antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- Peppermint has similar properties in addition to being anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic. It cools, dilates, and soothes the system.
- Eucalyptus radiata specifically targets a reduction of inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane and fights viruses in the respiratory system.
- Melaleuca alternifolia specifically aids in breaking up mucus caused by respiratory irritation or inflammation. It also has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- Lemon’s fragrance invigorates, warms, and enhances the other oils properties. It’s antiseptic properties heal, purify, and aids in physical energy.
- Ravensara is an additional oil that fights viruses, bacteria, and fungi by dilating, opening, and strengthening the respiratory system.
- Cardamom promotes clear breathing and an uplifted mood.
Typically, Breathe is diffused day or night to aid with breathing. If this isn’t strong enough, add Breathe to a sink of hot, steaming water, put a towel over your head and inhale to open blocked sinuses. Adding Wintergreen or On Guard is also effective.
It is also powerful when applied to the bottoms of the feet, the chest, and the back. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil for young children or sensitive skin. This can also be used for a full-body massage and, to relax further, add it to your bath. If you like the odor of Breathe, add it to your ears, heart, or wrists and wear as perfume/cologne.