Deep Blue is a proprietary, soothing blend using oils that are known to reduce soreness, soothe inflammation, and alleviate pain. Providing immediate relief for achy joints, and tired or sore muscles, it support healthy circulation by penetrating deep. This blend is known to affect the Nervous System, and Muscles and Bones. When combined with Frankincense, it enhances it’s effects, and with Wintergreen, it helps with Bone Pain.
Single Oils in Blend:
- Wintergreen aids in discomfort from inflammation of bones, joints, and muscles that can be caused by arthritis, tendinitis or rheumatism.
- Camphor is a natural analgesic, which means it relieves pain, and it is an anti-inflammatory. It relieves similar issues as Wintergreen and pains, sprains, and bruises.
- Peppermint has cooling and soothing effects and specifically reduces inflammation to the prostate and damaged tissue.
- Blue Tansy relieves pain, reduces low blood pressure, and is an anti-inflammatory.
- German Chamomile has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. In addition, it is an antioxidant and may relieve arthritis and congestion.
- Helichrysum is such a powerful anti-inflammatory that it may reduce inflammation in the meninges of the brain. It cleanses the blood, which improve circulatory functions.
- Osmanthus’ blossoms produce the rarest and most expensive perfumes because they are highly aromatic. A top traditional flower in China, it reduces phlegm and removes blood stasis.
Deep Blue should be applied to affected muscles or joints either directly or as a compress on the spine. It can also be applied to the reflex points on the feet. Because of the potency of this blend, use with caution when pregnant and if you have sensitive skin. Deep Blue can be diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil to reduce the sensitivity and help with massage.
Check out the Deep Blue Roll On and the Deep Blue Rub.
Deep Blue Uses and Benefits